Tuesday, April 26, 2011

baby blues


So I have to admit that I have not been a very good blogger this month :( Life has been crazy and the cupcake business has really taken off! All of which makes me very happy but just means that I have to learn how to manage blogging better.... or not leave it so long!! Haha! I apologize for not being on top of things... so today I begin the ambitious task of posting all my April confections. Bare with me...there are some goodies :)

Let's start today's blog madness with a very exciting event! The birth of baby Makai to our friends, Kelly and DJ. Gerardo plays pool every week with Kelly so we have been watching this little guy grow for quite some time! It was VERY exciting when he arrived 2 WEEKS past Kelly's due date!!! Well worth the wait... he is beautiful :) Congrats Kelly and DJ and welcome to the world little Makai!!

For Kelly's baby shower I made both vanilla and chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing and fondant decorations.








I also made mini cupcakes for the ocassion... also vanilla and chocolate with chocolate buttercream icing and fondant decorations - tiny stars monogrammed with a "M" for baby Makai :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...